Texas Success Academy Private High School is committed to student success by focusing on maximizing individual student achievement while providing a flexible schedule for a diverse population that leads to graduation.
OUR PURPOSE / VISION
Texas Success Academy serves three purposes for students within the virtual learning walls.
1) To help students increase self-esteem, self-confidence, respect, and feel powerful in a social setting and educational environment
2) To build support and personal growth in students while in and out of the school environment
3) To provide an alternative educational setting for students who strive to complete their high school diploma in a safe environment.
• We believe that God calls us to His ministry. (Heb. 5:4)
• We believe that God has given each of us the responsibility of training up the youth of today. (Deut. 6:6-9)
• We believe that there is one head of the Church and our ministry, Jesus Christ. (Eph. 1:22)
• We believe that without the power of the Holy Spirit in us we can do nothing to glorify God. (Acts 1:8 & Zach. 4:6)
• We believe that love is the greatest gift that the Spirit can give us and only through God’s love and grace to us
can we succeed. (Heb 13:9)
• We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the Word of God and that we are to study and follow them. (I Tim. 4:13)
• We believe that Jesus Christ is central to all that we do in our lives and ministry. (2 Cor. 4:5)
• We believe in the rapture of the Church who will again come in glory at Jesus’ return. (Titus 2:13)
• We believe that this ministry was conceived by the Spirit of God and will only last if we follow Him and not our own desires (2 Cor. 3:5-6)
• We believe that without the love of God dwelling in us that we can do no good thing. (John 13:35)
• We believe that as followers of our Lord Jesus we should also strive to be the best that we can in the field of education and training. (2 Tim 2:15)
• We believe that God will bless this ministry if it is in His will and without His guidance and blessing it will cease
to exist. (Heb. 11:6)
Have some questions? Check out our FAQ's.